Belleville is a city with a lot to offer. From historic churches and buildings to delicious restaurants, there’s something for everyone. And what’s a city without good food? Whether you’re looking for something quick and easy or somewhere special to enjoy a meal, read on for some of the best places to eat in Belleville.
What are some of the best things to do in Belleville?
Belleville is a great place to visit for its history, attractions, and restaurants. Here are some of the best things to do in Belleville:
-Visit the Belleville Historical Museum. This museum has exhibits on local history and includes a replica of the first courthouse in town.
-Take a walk down Main Street and explore the many shops and restaurants. There are plenty of places to eat here, too.
-Watch a movie at one of the theatres in town. The options range from mainstream movies to more specialized offerings.
-Check out the many art galleries in Belleville. There’s something for everyone here!
-Take a drive out to Lake St Louis or take a trip on the C&O Canal Towpath. These scenic trails offer beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
What are some of the best places to eat in Belleville?
Belleville is a wonderful place to live, work and play. And when it comes to food, there are plenty of great options for all types of diners. Some of the best places to eat in Belleville include The Boil & Bite Pub, Sushi ROCKS!, Chipotle Mexican Grill and Sweet Lorraine’s Bakery & Cafe.
The Boil & Bite Pub is a local favorite for delicious pub fare. They’ve got sandwiches, burgers, chicken strips and more – all made with fresh ingredients. Plus, they have an extensive selection of beers on tap and in bottles.
Sushi ROCKS! is a Japanese restaurant that offers something for everyone. They’ve got sushi rolls and nigiri sushi at standard or large sizes, as well as tempura items and several sashimi specials. There’s also a wide variety of noodle dishes available, including ramen, udon and soba noodles.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is popular for its quick service and wide selection of dishes. From burritos to tacos to enchiladas, there’s something for everyone at Chipotle Mexican Grill. Plus, they offer vegan and gluten-free options.
Sweet Lorraine’s Bakery & Cafe has been a Belleville favorite since 1978. They serve breakfast all day long – from eggs benedict to omelets to waffles – as well as snacks like doughnuts and brownies. For lunch or dinner, try their signature
What are some of the best places to shop in Belleville?
When it comes to finding some of the best places to eat in Belleville, there is no shortage of choices. Whether you’re in the mood for a hearty meal or something more refined, you’re sure to find something that fits your taste in one of Belleville’s many restaurants. Here are five of our favourites:
1. Bella Italia – This Italian restaurant is perfect for a romantic night out with your loved ones. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is warm and inviting.
2. Ristorante Roberto – This spot offers mouth-watering Italian cuisine at an affordable price point. The food here tastes like it was made with love, and the service is always top notch.
3. Zizi’s Pizza – If you’re in the mood for some delicious pizza, Zizi’s should definitely be on your list. The staff here are friendly and always willing to help satisfy your cravings!
4. L’Atelier d’Artisanat – This bakery is a must-see if you’re looking for some knockout pastries and delightful coffee drinks. The decor is lovely and the staff are super friendly, so you’ll feel right at home from the moment you walk in!
5. Pizzeria Napoletana – If pizza isn’t your thing, don’t worry; there are plenty of other options on offer at this pizzeria too (including pasta dishes!). The staff are always happy to make suggestions
What are some of the best things to see in Belleville?
Belleville is known for its historic downtown area and its proximity to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. The downtown area is home to a number of restaurants, cafes, and shops. Some of the best places to eat in Belleville include:
1. Peking Duck Palace – This restaurant specializes in duck cuisine and serves up some of the best duck dishes in town. They also have a wide variety of other Chinese dishes on their menu, so there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
2. Hearth & Hounds – This cafe is known for their delicious breakfast and lunch options. They serve up specialty coffees, pastries, sandwiches, salads, and more.
3. The Old Mill – This restaurant is known for their fresh food and delightful atmosphere. They have a wide variety of items on their menu including chicken fingers, nachos, pizza, burgers and more.
4. Cafe Kismet – This cafe is known for their Turkish cuisine which includes items like kebabs, baklava, and more. They also have a wide selection of teas and coffee drinks to choose from.
What are some of the best things to do with the kids in Belleville?
Belleville has a ton of things to do with the kids! Here are some of our favorites:
-Visit the Belleville Farmers’ Market, which is open on Saturdays from 8am-12pm. There’s a variety of local produce, meat, and cheese available for purchase.
-Walk or bike around the beautiful downtown area. There are plenty of benches and places to stop for a snack or drink.
-Take a trip down to the Riverfront Park for a picnic lunch or just to enjoy some peace and quiet.
-Check out one of the many museums in Belleville – such as the Stephens Museum of Art or the Belleville Public Library – and learn something new!
-Go swimming at one of Belleville’s many pools – including Laurelwood Pool, Playland Pool, or Robinson Pool.
-Visit one of Belleville’s many breweries – such as Nickel Brook Brewery, Amsterdam Brewing Company, or Dunham’s Brewery & Distillery – and try some delicious craft beers!